Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jellybeans In Manhattan







This past week I headed to New York to help Amy get her new apartment organized and ready for a productive semester. It always amazes me the way that New Yorkers shop. Delivery is always free with a small purchase and the delivery boys usually beat us back to the apartment with our food or purchases. Bed Bath and Beyond and The Home Depot are multi level stores and your shopping cart rides an excalator right beside the people one as you travel between floors. I do know that if I lived in NYC I would not have to diet-we walked miles each day-just between stores. It is too bad that small town America is not more friendly to walkers. If I tried to walk to work, I would have to walk in the grass and probably get run over by a car. Maybe, I will start walking to the post office from Jellybeans (HaHa). Pictured is the Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond and the 6th Avenue Street Market in the Chelsea section of Manhattan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love BBB!!! and amy bailey and mama bailey!