Friday, January 9, 2009

"Carter" the famous YorkiePoo visits Jellybeans

My baby daughter, Amy, lives in a high rise apartment in New York. Every time I visit, I am in awe that almost everyone in her building has a dog-large, small, purebreds, mutts-all shapes and sizes. All she wanted for Christmas was the new Louis Vuitton bag and a puppy. Santa wasn't able to get the puppy before Christmas, so he has just entered our lives this week. The first night he slept in a box by her bed and did great. The second night, Carter cried all night and ended up in her bed. By the third night, we had bought a crate and I had moved him into my room. He was up crying at 2:30, 3:45, 5:30, and I finally got up at 6:50. Oh yeah, he also made a little mess in the crate. Last night, he was in my room again, and did not wake until 3:45. He had also made his mess. I walked him and our 14 year old Grandma dog who is dying of congestive heart failure at 4:00. All he did was play with the bows on my bedroom shoes and lie down on leaves and go to sleep. Meanwhile, Grandma decided to get a little energy and chase a squirrel. It's just a wonder that she is still alive. All this happened while sleeping beauty is in bed, nice and comfy. Tonight, Carter is sleeping in the guest room at the far end of the house. Pictured is Carter visiting my office at www.shopjellybeans.com, trying to chew the computer wires. Stay tuned, tomorrow I will tell all about puppy kindergarten in NYC.

No comments: