Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew


Today is Matthew's 7th birthday party. He is having a swimming party at his MOM-O's house in Deland. His Dad, Michael, is cooking a 10 lb burger on the green egg. A special bun was ordered from the local bakery. I believe that it is 24" in diameter. His mom bought several pounds of cheese to cover the burger. Can't you imagine eight little boys digging into that!!! I think he is more excited about his burger than the presents. His Meme couldn't go because she has to work at Jellybeans today. I started a tradition several years ago of sending one gift for each year of age, therefore, I shipped Matthew his box filled with seven gifts this week. Pictured is Matthew in his Big Fish by Sweet Potatoes swim trunks and tee. Of course they came from http://www.shopjellybeans.com/. Have fun at your party Matthew and I love you lots.

1 comment:

Amy Bailey said...

Hey Mom, does that mean I get 21 presents in July!!?!