Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Bailey Family

I know that several of http://www.shopjellybeans.com/ customers follow our blog. Here is a family photo taken the last Thanksgiving that my dear husband Walter was with us. Finding myself a widow, with none of my children living close, I decided to go for a dream and open Jellybeans. I hope that this photo will bring faces to our cute website.
Front row: sister in law Phyllis (she looks more like my girls than I do), baby daughter Amy (college student in NYC), middle daughter Jenny (she lives in West Palm Beach and is getting married in December), myself-Evelyn, daughter in law Dana (she's such a sweetie) husband Walter (we were married 35 years).
Back row: Son-Michael (he and Dana have three children and live in Deland where he is a veterinarian, Phyllis's husband Steve (known to my children as Uncle Stevie Baby).
Michael, Jenny, and Dana are all proud graduates of Auburn University.
We did not rope the kids in for the photo, but they are all over the blog and website.
Everyone in this picture is an integral part of Jellybeans support group. They have all worked at the shop on Thanksgiving and Christmas visits-Phyllis can wrap a mean gift!

4 comments:

lilybsmommy said...

Beautiful family!!!

Amy Bailey said...

i love you all and are so proud of you mommy!

JENNY said...

I love this picture and love being a part of Jellybeans. My mom has a great sense of style and we have a ton of fun at market making Jellybeans special and "the place to shop"!!

Anonymous said...

We love you ALL! And Jellybeans too!