Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Big Family Event at Jellybeans

A beautiful gown for a beautiful bride

My two girls-the bride and her maid of honor
Jenny and my new son in law

The bride and the Venezuelan designer of her gown

The girls having fun!
This past weekend my middle daughter was married in West Palm Beach. The wedding was in her new mother in law's garden. Daniel's family is from Venezuela and the ceremony celebrated the blending of cultures. I was in charge of the designer port a potties! I never knew that I would have to mortgage my home to rent bathrooms-but they were very nice -complete with fresh flowers and french soaps. I am posting just a few photos from our digital camera. I know that the professional shots will be unbelievable. Enjoy learning a little bit more about my family!

No comments: